Ways to Give
- Proudly display a “support education” license tag on your vehicle. Revenue from every educational license tag sold in Charlotte County supports our students and teachers through the Charlotte Local Education Foundation. To get your education license tag, visit your local tag office.
- Volunteer your time and talent to be a mentor, tutor, or Foundation volunteer.
- Make an annual fund or planned gift to the Charlotte Local Education Foundation.
- Sponsor a Take Stock in Children student, a scholarship, or contribute to any of the Charlotte Local Education Foundation’s many worthwhile programs.
- Stay informed about the Foundation programs and events. Sign up to receive our monthly electronic newsletter by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a Charlotte County Schools employee, consider supporting the Charlotte Local Education Foundation through payroll deduction. Contact email@example.com for more details.
- Become a Member of the Charlotte Local Education Foundation and support enhanced educational opportunities for students and educators in Charlotte County Schools, including teacher grants and student scholarships.
Benefit from great exposure while helping our students achieve their lifelong goals.
Each year CLEF offers business partners the chance to put their brand on high visibility community events. These fun, community-wide events provide great exposure for businesses while providing college scholarships for low-income students.
Other annual events include the Teacher & Support Employee of the Year Celebration and our annual scholarship reception.
Florida License Plate
For every Florida License for Learning plate sold to a vehicle owner in Charlotte County, $20 of the purchase goes directly to CLEF. That means proceeds from the plates registered here will stay right here in our community to help public school students.
If all Charlotte County Public School teachers gave just $10 per pay period, we would be able to send one Take Stock in Children student to college.
If all Charlotte County Public School employees gave just $10 per pay period, we would be able to send two Take Stock in Children students to college.
Through the CLEF Launch a Scholar program, teachers and staff of Charlotte County Public Schools can give any amount per week to help send a student to college. Simply fill out the payroll deduction form to support our local Take Stock in Children Scholarship program.
Click here to download an enrollment form
Not a CCPS Employee?
Talk to your employer about donating to Take Stock in Children through Payroll Deduction.