Mentoring & Volunteer Opportunities
How You Can Help
- Proudly display a “support education” license tag on your vehicle. Revenue from every educational license tag sold in Charlotte County supports our students and teachers through the Charlotte Local Education Foundation. To get your education license tag, visit your local tag office.
- Volunteer your time and talent to be a mentor, tutor, or Foundation volunteer.
- Make an annual fund or planned gift to the Charlotte Local Education Foundation.
- Sponsor a Take Stock in Children student, a scholarship, or contribute to any of the Charlotte Local Education Foundation’s many worthwhile programs.
- Stay informed about the Foundation programs and events. Sign up to receive our monthly electronic newsletter by emailing: Dorothy.Vanfleet@YourCharlotteSchools.net.
- If you are a Charlotte County Schools employee, consider supporting the Charlotte Local Education Foundation through payroll deduction. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Become a Member of the Charlotte Local Education Foundation and support enhanced educational opportunities for students and educators in Charlotte County Schools, including teacher grants and student scholarships.