Suncoast Credit Union Scholarships
The Suncoast Credit Union is partnering with the Consortium of Florida Education Foundations to award three (3) $2,000 ‘Suncoast Credit Union Scholars’ scholarships to high school seniors in Charlotte County through the Charlotte Local Education Foundation.
Applications will be accepted December 1, 2017 through March 31, 2018.
To be eligible to apply, candidates must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be a high school senior attending public or private school or be home-schooled
- Have demonstrated financial need
- Plan to enrolled in an accredited 4 year college/university, 2-year college or technical school in Florida
- Begin post-secondary school in 2018-19 academic year
- Use scholarship funds for tuition, required educational institution fees, and/or other direct course-related expenses required of all students enrolled in the course of instruction
- NOT be Directors, employees, or family members of Directors or employees of Suncoast Credit Union, Members Title Company, Members Insurance Services, Members Trust Company or Suncoast Realty Solutions LLC